Question: Difficulty breathing

sarah1030 - Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:59 am

I will try to make this quick. I was taking the perscription Tramadol for my back pain approx. 3 to 4 times a week for about 6 moths. My back is better and I stopped taking the meds as of three days ago. I am experiencing difficulty breathing, it feels like there is a elastic band around my chest, it is tough to take a deap breath, almost as if I am being restricted. Also feeling a slight amout of discomfort in my chest as well. Shakiness in my hands and my body is very tired, even trouble concentrating. Is it possible that this could be from stopping the medication? I appreciate any ffeedback.
 sarah1030 - Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:16 pm

I was taking the perscription Tramadol for my back pain approx. 3 to 4 times a week for about 6 moths. My back is better and I stopped taking the meds as of three days ago. I am experiencing difficulty breathing, it feels like there is a elastic band around my chest, it is tough to take a deap breath, almost as if I am being restricted. Also feeling a slight amout of discomfort in my chest as well. Shakiness in my hands and my body is very tired, even trouble concentrating. Is it possible that this could be from stopping the medication? I appreciate any feedback. Please let me know if I have posted this question in the wrong category. I was not sure which to chose.

|