Forum Name: Hypertension

Question: Zetia

gewhitaker - Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:42 am

Hello

I have taken all the statins on the market and have had the same reactions to them, i.e, muscle pain, dizziness, weakness. I started taking Zetia about 7 days ago and I would like to know if Zetia can be responsible for the body pain I am having now. I also have FMS, so it is difficult for me to tell immediately which it is. However, I do not have the fuzzy thinking that goes along with the FMS. I take Ultram for FMS and it controls the pain, but it is not relieving the pain I am having now.

Thank you.

Geraldine
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:18 pm

User avatar Hi gewhitaker,
You should tell your doctor if you have any unexplained muscle pain, weakness, or tenderness as these are some of the side effects of Zetia.

|