Question: Having really bad headaches.

sissy04 - Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:12 am

Hello I having been having really bad headaches lately mixed with lots of other problems. I would go to the doctor but I really do not have the money right now for it. So I was wondering if someones could please help me. Ok here are the symptoms that I have been having lately: Headaches so bad that I could feel them going down from my head to my neck, mild chest pain, nausea, loss of weight in only my legs from what it seems, a little bit of blurred vision, anxiety attacks even while on medication, I have had diaharrea for a few days and irritable bahl for a few days, excessive thirst. And that is it so far. If you know of any ways to help me then please do so. It would be greatly appreciated. I hope that you know what is wrong with me so that I can know if I have to go to a doctor or not. Thank you for time in reading this. 8)
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:21 pm

User avatar Dear Sissy04,

This sounds to me like tension headaches. Headaches can have serious causes such as severe high blood pressure, intracranial bleeding and brain tumours.

If you have such symptoms as blurring of vision, terrible non-resolving and increasing in severity headaches and sudden vomiting without nausea (which does not sound like it in your case) then i think that there is nothing to worry about. Still, you have loss of weight in your lower extremities which can be a sign of pressure on nerves but in your lower back.

Regrading the diarrhea, irritable bowel presents with episodes of diarrhea alternating with constipation alternating with normal bowel habits. The thirst that you are experiencing could be related to you being dehydrated from the diarrhea. Drink as much fluids as you can.

sissy04 - Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:44 am

Ok. Thanks a lot for your help. It really helps me. It is very much appreciated. :P

|