Forum Name: Miscellaneous Cardiology Topics

Question: red face

bgirl - Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:09 am

I've been exercising for over a year now at Curves and some home stuff, but I just recently started step aerobic classes for more cardio. When I finish the class my face is so red like I have a sunburn and it doesn't go away completly for an hour. Is this healthy or should I be concerned?
 Kathy C, RN - Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:45 pm

Hi, I would be interested in knowing what your blood pressure is when you get red in the face. I don't know if curves has a blood pressure cuff to check it. I know that my face also gets red with excercise but I don't remember it lasting that long. Usually once I cool down It goes away. Follow up with your physician.
Good luck!!!
 lob22 - Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:07 pm

here its gois if you look at the pice you will see on my face its red next to the nose on both sites idk what is is it been there for the longest time idk how to get ride of ii tryed everthing to get ride of it idk what i am doin wrong heres my pic http://host-supreme.net/cory.jpg

|