Question: Stop breathing for a while and feel pain then vomiting

geraldine - Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:41 pm

I'm really worried right now.
My boyfriend is in so much pain i don't know what it is he wont go to the doctor..and i don't even know how severe it is..please help me...He stop breathing for like 4 seconds..or sometimes 3 seconds...somewhere around there...and its hard for him to breathe now...he feels tired...and his chest hurts a lot...and he vomits too....why is that??..i'm really worried...i don't' want anything to happen to him.
Please help me.
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:35 pm

User avatar Dear Geraldine,

i think your boyfriend has to see a doctor. This is the best way to have a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com