News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Cardiology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Cardiology Answers List

Forum Name: Valvular Heart Diseases

Question: Merry Christmas and thanks

deano89 - Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi John
i am 7 1/2 weeks post op and feeling really good actually feeling fantastic ,just wanted to stop by to thankyou and all on here who offer us help and advice, its good to have it all behind me now and looking forwards .
i have posted some photos on my profile at http://www.valvereplacement.com/forums/ ... php?u=5995
there in my album theres one from the angiogram,one after surgery and one with my surgeon Mr Wells who was absolutely brilliant at my post 6 week check up.
hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
many thanks again
if anyone else wants to add there thanks feel free .
Dean
 John Kenyon, CNA - Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:30 pm

User avatar Hello Dean,

How wonderful to hear from you and what a happy message! Thanks so much for sharing your success with everyone here. I've attempted to register at the HeartValve site in order to view your photos, so far without luck, but I will persevere. Meanwhile you are very welcome and on behalf of myself and everyone on the team here at The Doctor's Lounge, thank you for staying in touch. Your post here not only is a very happy thing for us but an encouragement to others who may be facing the same difficulties you did. Good job not only by Mr. Wells, but by you also. May you and yours also have a very merry Christmas and a healthy, productive new year.

My best,
John

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here