Question: Half of face if red after working out

WVCole - Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:17 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this---but, I thought I would try here first. I work out 3-4 times/week. I have noticed the past couple of weeks (after taking off 3 months of not working out) that after I workout the right side of my face is red and warm, but the left side is normal color and cool to touch. I have no chest pain, shortness of breath or any other symtom. I find this kind of strange. I'm 32 years old and as far as I know I am fairly healthy. Thanks for any information.
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Mon May 02, 2005 11:21 pm

User avatar Dear Cole,

i guess you will have to ask your doctor about this one. i can not really tell.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com