"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Forum Name: Pericardial Diseases

Question: Pericardiectomy specialists

sue - Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:43 pm

My husband has been diagnosed with constrictive Pericarditis and needs to have a Pericardiectomy. Everything I read is stating that this is a highly dangerous procedure. I'd like to know where I can get a list of Doctors who perform this procedure on a regular basis, or the best place to go.

Thank you
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:13 pm

User avatar Dear Sue,

This is a web link that mentions the top hospitals in the united states (if you are living in the states) in the speciality of cardiology and heart surgery

Click here!

Thank you very much for using our website and i hope that this information helped.