News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Chest Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Chest Answers List

Forum Name: Chest symptoms

Question: underlying infection causing pneumonia(sp) or pluerisy?

bt242 - Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:57 pm

I'm going crazy over the pain. And it scares me because when I read about pluerisy it says if goes untreated can cause permanent damage to walls lining lungs where adhesion takes place and permanent pains until the adhesions are torn again loose.....or something like that. read other posts from bt242 and all the others....................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :)
 bt242 - Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:03 pm

interesting.....but that would have to do with the pleural(sp) wall and an air pocket that causing a partially collapsed lung?? damn, pretty soon I could apply for med school after all the thinking and googling I've done over this pain.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here