Question: Chest pains and other symptons.

TheHaloGuy - Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:24 am

Hi, I'm a 16 y/o Male and for the past 4 weeks i've had chest in my pains. the pains appear on both sides of my chest just to the right of my right nipple and to the left of my left nipple. 2 weeks ago I also started to develope an upset stomach and just last night I only recieved 3 hours of sleep since I woke up with my stomach horribly upset and it felt like my checst was on fire. Along with the upset I start to have green poop and each time it got dark and darker. the other day I woke up with a pain in my right arm... And now My left today... both still there. Sometimes there is pains in the center of my chest too and 2 weeks ago for 3 days it felt like there was a lump there.

Crazy thing is that I was on Zoloft for 4 weeks and stopped taking it to see if that was the source of all my problems. 4 days later and it seems it's getting worse :(

My mom tries to conivnce me that it's all anxiety because my family has a history of it but I still try to convince her that it would be smart for me to go get examined by my physician.
 TheHaloGuy - Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:30 am

More problems I have been having is lower back pains and mid back pains. 2 or 3 months ago I was constipated and took a stull softener.

|