Question: Uncomfortable feeling when lieing down

badgaz1 - Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:00 pm

Hello, Over the last couple of months I have been getting an uncomfortable feeling at the bottom area of my ribcage when I am lieing on my back (It isnt painful just uncomfortable). It is quite hard to describe how it feels it just kind of feels like the area around the bottom of my ribs is opening up and normally when I am trying to sleep I position some of my cover around the area to make it feel more comfortable.

I felt quite reluctant to post this as the description is pretty bad and kind of makes it sound worse than it is but its quite a hard feeling to describe but its worth a try I guess. Its not like immensely bad or anything I just figured it would be good just to ask about it here to see if I could get a little bit of input about what could be causing it.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:27 am

User avatar Hi badgaz1,
Is the uncomfortable feeling present at any other time? Does it worsen with inspiration? Any particular eating habits that makes this worse? Which side is the pain located?

|