Question: Right sided upper pain below breast

Shirley T - Tue May 17, 2005 12:15 am

I wonder if someone will be able to give me some advice. I am having a dull constant pain in my right side just below the breast area. I have had my gall bladder removed due to stones back in 2000. In 2001 February, I was admitted to hospital with another blockage in my bowels due to adhesions. I have had 6 Major surgeries due to adhesions and blockage to the bowels. I am very worried right now and not sure what to do. I am terrified once again that I will have another bowel blockage. Is there anything else this could be. I am not feeling very well and I have no appetite and feel generally sick to my stomach.

Please someone give me some advice. I am very worried and scared.

Shirley T
 Theresa Jones, RN - Wed May 18, 2005 5:31 pm

User avatar Hi Shirley T,
If these are similar to the same symptoms you have experienced in the past I would suggest an evaluation because from your description it does sound like it could possibly be related.