News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Chest Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Chest Answers List

Forum Name: Chest symptoms

Question: Please Help Me

JMP123 - Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:24 pm

I have a problem that is really starting to worry me, im only 16 years old and I have a history of marijuana and dextromethorphan abuse (even though ive been clean from DXM for 2+ months and marijuana for about a month), ever since i quit doing Dextromethorphan I have been feeling like my right lung doesnt get air when i breathe in deep. I can breathe fine if im taking small breaths but if i take a deep breath it feels like my right lung doesnt get hardly any air. Also ive been havin heart palpatations and my face, lips, hands, and legs have been randomly going numb along with feeling dizzy and sometimes nauseas. I also have very vivid and reoccuring dreams that I never use to have....

I havent been diagnosed with anxiety or bipolar disorder but I fit into a lot of the symptoms. I just want to know a doctors opinion on if you think I should tell my dad I need to see a doctor or not. thank you so much
 rwright36515 - Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:51 am

Well I guess you never got an answer....neither did I. It would be nice if they answered all of the posts. This isn't a social site.....we are here because we are seeking medical advice.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here