News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Chest Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Chest Answers List

Forum Name: Chest symptoms

Question: Chest Pains and pains down left neck/arm/leg

candyreay - Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:32 pm

:cry:

Hello i am hoping that you will be able to help me???

I am 25 yrs old and i am fit and healthy although for the past year i have been having pains (crushing) around my chest area under my left breast, i was taken to hospital last night (again for the 5th time this year) only for them to say I have a healthy heart, my bloody presure is good, everything is good - but why am i still getting these pains, i have been given Ibeprofen and i have to take 1 3 times a day, i am so scared as when i relax or lay down to sleep, i keep blacking out and i have an over whelming feeling around my chest area, it feels like my heart has stoped and if i don't do something energetic its going to give up. I am off to the doctors tomorrow too and i will talk to him again, as i really worried and I don't like the way it feels. on a scale of 1-10 i would say when i relax its about an 8-9 please help, i wondered if you had any suggestions.

I hope you write back soon as i am pretty scared and unable to sleep at the moment. :shock:
 mnms - Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:28 pm

Hey there !!
I kinda have the same problems - am 26, F, non-smoker and had all the tests -blood tests, stress test, xray,ekg -nothings wrong with my heart the doctor said .
I wonder if it something to do with back/spine problem !!
hope you feel better and let me know ur test results.!

candyreay wrote::cry:

Hello I am hoping that you will be able to help me???

I am 25 yrs old and I am fit and healthy although for the past year I have been having pains (crushing) around my chest area under my left breast, I was taken to hospital last night (again for the 5th time this year) only for them to say I have a healthy heart, my bloody presure is good, everything is good - but why am I still getting these pains, I have been given Ibeprofen and I have to take 1 3 times a day, I am so scared as when I relax or lay down to sleep, I keep blacking out and I have an over whelming feeling around my chest area, it feels like my heart has stoped and if I don't do something energetic its going to give up. I am off to the doctors tomorrow too and I will talk to him again, as I really worried and I don't like the way it feels. on a scale of 1-10 I would say when I relax its about an 8-9 please help, I wondered if you had any suggestions.

I hope you write back soon as I am pretty scared and unable to sleep at the moment. :shock:

candyreay - Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:04 pm

Hi,

Thank you for replying to my message. It was nice to get some feed back, I hope that you are feeling better now, or have found out what the problem may be?

Unfortunatly i am no further foward in knowing what could be wrong with me. It is still happening and have been back to the doctor again only for him to say 'your fine its nothing' I know for a fact it does not feel right at all. i have now been given some Anti-inflamatory tablets as they think it could be muscular but the pain seems alot deeper than that.

I hope you feel better soon and please keep me posted.

another thing; when i do get the pain, i panic so much (as it really hurts) that i have an anxiety attack. so its a bit of a nightmare at the moment.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here