Question: White stuff around penis skin

bballer - Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:50 pm

i have had pimples around my testicles and recently i saw that i was getting kind of white stuff around my penis under my skin and i want to noe what it is and is it a really big deal i have tried to clean it off and underneath the skin there is alot more of it and i have cleaned most of it off. could u please tell me what that white stuff is and why im getting pimples around my testicles and im only 15. there not really pimples around my testicles there juss kindof like bumps but the size of zits and pimples
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:51 pm

User avatar Dear bballer,
Are you diabetic? This could be Candida balanitis a fungal (yeast) infection of the penis. The uncircumcised penis provides the warm, moist environment ideally suited for yeast infection, but the circumcised male is also at risk. Candida balanitis sometimes occurs after intercourse with an infected female. Tender, pinpoint, red papules and pustules appear on the glans and shaft of the penis. White exudate similar to that seen in Candida vaginal infections may be present. The infection may occur and persist without sexual exposure.

|