Question: Red dot on my forehead.

kmax - Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:42 am

I am a 24 year old female and i noticed about 6 months ago, (maybe a little longer ago), a red dot in the middle of my forehead. it does not hurt, nor itch, but i just would like to know what it is and why its there. i am 7 months pregnant, could this have someting to do with it? and if so will it go away? and how can i get it to go away?
thank you for you help!
kmax
 transmetro - Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:56 am

Is it raised at all, or just seems like part of the skin that is different in color?
I've found a few of these little red dots , one developed on my temple, one on my knuckle... no pain or itchiness, it seems like a red freckle or somesuch.
 kmax - Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:32 pm

yea, its just a red freckle or whatever. not raised, just there. doesnt bother me, other than cosmetic wise, its right in between my eyes. are yours still there? is there anything u can do to make it go away?
 transmetro - Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:24 pm

Mine arestill there, I've had them for at least 3 years I'd say. I don't really worry about them personally, just throught it was odd they jsut kind of appeared. I'm not sure if there's anything you can do to get rid of them... though I doubt it's noticable to anyone but you.
Even if it is, I'm sure other people have their red dots as well.
 kmax - Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:59 pm

well thank you very much for your feedback. it is weid how it just appeared. at least i know im not the only one out there that has "red dots". thanks again!

|