Question: bb sized pimple-like bumps that have an odor when popped

curiousgeorge123 - Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:17 pm

every now and then, maybe once a week, i find i bb sized pimple-like bump on my neck. there is no dis-coloration, just a small lump and it doesnt hurt. i only notice them if i happen to feel it while rubbing my neck. when i pop it, it leaves a white substance on my finger, not mucussy or runny though. its hard to explain but its soft. it also has an odor unpleasant to the senses to say the least. however the odor is only noticable if i intentionally smell it, it doesnt give off a large odor, just a potent one when smelled/sniffed. i have never found them anywhere else, just on my neck. whaddaya think? thanks in advance for the reply.
 AmandaJeannie - Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:18 pm

that could just be pimples on the neck try to wash your neck and face as often as u could
Amanda
 curiousgeorge123 - Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:58 pm

if you read what i wrote, its obviously not pimples. they are actually not noticable even when i look at them. they are below the surface of the skin and are not mucussy as a pimple would be. i have excellent hygiene and very good complection, that is why these things confuse me.
 gt1924 - Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:42 pm

I know exactly what you are talking about. I have these also and the substance feels like wet toilet paper or something with a more solid texture. What I always thought was that there are really old pimples that never came to the surface and the white stuff is the infected hair folliclle's pus that got old and dried up but never went away. I also am very clean and don't know why this would be happening to me but I don't even really know what it is either. To me that is what I think because mine do look like large whiteheads.

|