Question: Small bumb at end of penis (with photo)

Bags13 - Fri May 05, 2006 3:04 pm

Hello, I am 16 and have had a small lump on my penis for about a month now, it doesn't seem to be going away, I was wondering what it might be and what I can do.
[img]http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/1243/untitled0rt.jpg[/img[

I also have a large lump on my back (half an inch?) that appeared in the middle of the day, it is painfull.
Image

Please reply as soon as possible, I am worried about the bump on my back being a tumor. Although I once had a pimple that size on the side of my face. But the pimple felt numb.
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Sun May 07, 2006 3:27 pm

User avatar Dear Alex,

Tumours just don't come up at you fast, usually any bump that appears is inflammatory or infectious in origin and a pimple might be more like it.

You are at an age where these kind of skin problems are very common.

Genital bumps can be due to either due to stds (if you are sexually active) amongst inflammatory and other infectious causes as well. For a diagnosis, you have to be seen by a doctor.

If you still have a problem, i suggest that you see your primary care physician about these bumps.

Thank you very much for using our website http://doctorslounge.com and I hope that this information helped.

Bags13 - Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:14 pm

The bump on my penis has still not gone away and has grown (in very small proportion). It is now less circular. I am thinking mabye a Penile Placule or a Genital Wart. What can I do?

|