Question: Cyst?

MUSChopeful - Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:04 pm

(19, male, I have had small bumps before but they went away fast, no surgeries, no family history, medications: welbutrin and lunesta)
Large bump in my left earlobe between the lobe and the upper ridge of my jaw. It has only been on my ear for a little over 24 hours and has doubled in size. I have a doctor's appt at 10am tomorrow morning, I'm just wondering what peoples' thoughts are on this.
 MUSChopeful - Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:33 pm

alright, I didn't want to jump to anhy concolusions but it is what I thought it was. It is an Epideral(sp?) Cyst, I'm going on antibiotics and if they don't finish it off, I am getting it lanced.