News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Dermatology Answers List

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: Pimple on 3 yrs olds nose

Archiebald - Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:54 pm

My son started with a blackhead on his nose, I left it alone and it turned into a pimpe about a month ago, it has not gone away, i was able to squeeze it a little and got some yellow fluid out but it still has not gotten any better, any suggestions of what I can do, its been there way too long
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:01 pm

User avatar I would suggest having your child evaluated by his doctor. An in person examination will be very helpful. There are a few possibilites. Occasionally, small cysts called inclusion cysts can form and can be ongoing. Also, it may be that the pore continues to be blocked, not allowing the fluid to drain well and leading to reaccumulation.

Hope this helps.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here