News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Dermatology Answers List

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: (Urgent) Last finger's skin peeling off and bleeding

adesmond2 - Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:11 pm

Hi to all Doctors,

Currently I'm based at Singapore and wish to seek every doctors advice.

Firstly, my right hand last finger's skin start to crack, It's normal as I used to have crack skins. However, it starts to spread to my fourth fingers and within the crack, it has holes popping up with white watery liquid. Soon after 3 days, my last finger's top part was filled with holes and cracking skin.

Secondly, my face start to have pimples also but I'm a pimple-free person. These pimples start to bleed as I peeled them off.

Thirdly, I realise that my skin has tiny small red dots (Only both my hands)

I would really hope someone telling me what has happen to my last finger.

Many thanks to those who replied~

Best Regards,
Desmond[/b]
 adesmond2 - Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:17 pm

Sorry that I forgotten to say that I have applied fungal cream and detox cream. And they doesn't seems to have any effects. The cracks has no pain nor itchy. However, now the crack has been harden and a hard layer of skin has cover over my last finger and there's abit of itchy and numbness when i touch it. The holes are still appearing non-stop. One day can pop up to 10-20 holes.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here