Question: Little pink bumps

taz3697 - Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:42 am

I am a 21 year old female. I am currently not on any medications. I have not had any surgeries. For the past 3 weeks, I have had these little pink bumps form on the bottem of my feet and the top, on my legs and on my arms. They itch alot. They kind of look like flea bite but they are not. The bumps come and go, also it seems like when I scratch them they spread. But I'm not for sure. I'll try to take a picture of the area if you think that will help.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:24 pm

User avatar I can think of a few possibilities. When itchy bumps form on the extremities eczema is always a possibility. A contact dermatitis from a reaction to something contacting the skin such as a detergent, etc. can also cause this.

Scabies should also be considered.

Skin rashes can be very difficult to diagnose without a direct examination. Your doctor can help you make a proper diagnosis and get you the correct treatment.

taz3697 - Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:25 am

Hi my name is Rebecca. I'm 21 years old and a female. I don't really have any past diagnoses except that I do have psoriasis. I'm currently on no medication. I was wanting to ask you what this could be. Ever since I was a little kid, I have had a few patches of different color skin, like under my breasts, around my neck and I think a little patch on my back. Someone told me that it might be skin pigmintation, but im not for sure. I can send you a picture of the area if you think it could possibly help any better. How do i send you a picture of it? I took a picture. i just don't know how to send it.

|