Question: Penis base has crater holes that have dry pus

fri13 - Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:23 pm

I am a 20 year old male, and I am not sure if this is normal, but I think it is definitly not having looked up what the average penis looks like......there are a couple things wrong with me that have been there for a while. I am 20 years old, and these problems are holding me back from having sex, and dating a girl....I feel like they will just laugh at me if they saw it, or get sick, or say gross....I have had sex before, and had oral sex...but this didnt bother me then, and I did those things in the dark so she obviously didnt notice.....good thing she was self concious huh.

One thing is there is a constant line of skin going down the underside of my shaft, to my scrotom, to almost the very end of my sctorom near my anus.

Another thing is on the underside of my penis, near the base (by scrotom almost) there are little crater type holes that have dry puss come out if I squeeze it....it doesnt really hurt, but it looks disgusting, and that is my main concern....I have tried proactiv and other acne solvers....nothing is working.

I will be more than happy to snap a picture and send it to a doctors e-mail so they can further understand.....but my life seriously is in shambles and I cant seem to be my normal self anymore since I noticed this....I don't feel like a man anymore....and my friends probably think im gay since I havent dated a girl in around 2 years for this exact reason......PLEASE HELP!!!!!
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat May 05, 2007 6:25 pm

User avatar You may have some areas of the skin that are allowing continuing infections. These areas sometimes need antibiotics or other care to heal.

I would suggest that you see your doctor for an evaluation.

|