Question: Skin on the penis keeps ripping

Xiphoid - Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:36 am

I'm a 29 year old male and it seems that almost every time i have sex the skin on my penis rips right below the tip. It keeps happening and i let it heal before i have intercourse again, but it keeps happening. Is it possible that there is not enough lubrication and this is causing the problem?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:52 pm

User avatar It is possible that there is not enough lubrication causing excess friction on your skin. It may also be that the area is inflamed from something (such as a soap, etc.) that may be causing the skin to not heal well.

If increased lubrication does not help your symptoms I would recommend you see your doctor or possibly a urologist.

|