Question: dark and rough skin on my buttock

botheredandconfused - Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:36 pm

Hello. I would be very grateful if you can help me with my problem.

It's been few months now that I have a dark and rough skin on my buttock. I don't have any idea where I got it. It's not itchy or painful just dark and rough skin. I had noticed it since April and it is still there very visible. Pls have a look on this picture so you have an idea what Im talking about - http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z86/ ... uttock.jpg

Thank you so much for your help. Appreciate any feedback you can give.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:49 pm

User avatar It is difficult to say exactly what this is but it could be eczema, psoriasis, or even some other condition so you should have it checked out with a dermatologist. Whenever you notice a skin change such as this that stays for an extended period and doesn't respond to moisturizers, it is wise to have it examined. It may be very benign but the peace of mind would be worth it.

|