News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Dermatology Answers List

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: Im worried Red dots on skin

yaheko - Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:35 pm

OKey im 16 going 17 im just a little worried i never had sex and the only girl i ever did anything with is the same age and never had sex also shes one of my best friends... i was worried i Taught i had herpes at one point but it was nothing.. just my acne my skin was always bin kinda bad and now that my acne started on my arms i relaized i have theys little tinny red dots on my skin its hard to see but its drivin me crazy can u help me out ? sorry bad spelling lol :evil:
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:28 am

User avatar Dear Yaheko,

If you have progressive acne, you have to be seen by a doctor to offer you the treatment that is suitable for you and to teach you how to take care of your skin.

Thank you very much for using our website http://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.

Yasser Mokhtar, M.D.
 yaheko - Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:47 pm

Yasser Mokhtar, M.D. wrote:Dear Yaheko,

If you have progressive acne, you have to be seen by a doctor to offer you the treatment that is suitable for you and to teach you how to take care of your skin.

Thank you very much for using our website http://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.

Yasser Mokhtar, M.D.

I kno but i was wondering what the little red dots on my skin are ther no smaller then a pin head or smaller once again i never had sex and the same thing with my x girl friend the one who i did stuff with i donno i was worried it came from that but i was just being stupid can u help me out?
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:59 pm

User avatar Dear Yaheko,

i don't think that these dots are related to the encounter that you had, i can not tell you what they are but most probably, they are acne.

You have to see your doctor for him to say what are those dots exactly.

Yasser Mokhtar, M.D.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here