Question: Im worried Red dots on skin

yaheko - Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:35 pm

OKey im 16 going 17 im just a little worried i never had sex and the only girl i ever did anything with is the same age and never had sex also shes one of my best friends... i was worried i Taught i had herpes at one point but it was nothing.. just my acne my skin was always bin kinda bad and now that my acne started on my arms i relaized i have theys little tinny red dots on my skin its hard to see but its drivin me crazy can u help me out ? sorry bad spelling lol :evil:
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:28 am

User avatar Dear Yaheko,

If you have progressive acne, you have to be seen by a doctor to offer you the treatment that is suitable for you and to teach you how to take care of your skin.

yaheko - Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:47 pm

Yasser Mokhtar, M.D. wrote:Dear Yaheko,

I kno but i was wondering what the little red dots on my skin are ther no smaller then a pin head or smaller once again i never had sex and the same thing with my x girl friend the one who i did stuff with i donno i was worried it came from that but i was just being stupid can u help me out?
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:59 pm

User avatar Dear Yaheko,

i don't think that these dots are related to the encounter that you had, i can not tell you what they are but most probably, they are acne.

You have to see your doctor for him to say what are those dots exactly.

|