Question: Unknown burning on face and neck

soju - Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:38 pm

I am a 24 year old female. My face feels like it is sunburnt but I have not been in the sun (it is winter where I live at the moment). My eyes are swollen and red underneath. The right side of my neck is red and burning. My vision went blurry in my right eye last night so I put in some eye drops and went to bed. I have taken IB Profen but the swelling has not gone down. I have no known allergies and I have not changed my skin care regime. Thanks in advance for any advice or ideas!
 Debbie Miller, RN - Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:01 pm

User avatar The thing that comes to mind is rosacea. I would consult a dermatologist about this since it is ongoing and getting worse.

Good luck