Question: red spots on penis

dodgers7 - Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:14 pm

I have recently noticed small red spots on my penis. I am not circumsized and they only appear on the head of the penis and on the skin that covers and comes in contact with. I have noticed that more little red spots keep showing up, but they don't itch, smell or hurt. And when i try to speeze them they go away and then the little red comes back. Would you have any idea what it could be or how i can treat it? Thank you for your time.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:12 pm

User avatar Hello Dodgers7,

There are a few possibilities. The area is generally fairly moist so it is prone to having fungal infections occur. It may also be an area of contact irritation where the skin is simply irritated from excess moisture or an irritation from soap, etc.

I would suggest you have your doctor take a look at this to make a proper diagnosis and get you the proper treatment if needed.

|