News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Dermatology Answers List

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: small red bumps on head of penis

thatguy08 - Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:25 pm

I'm 23 and for about a month I've been getting very small red bumps on the head of my penis. Sometimes there is a very mild irritation. It's not really an itching or burning one either. It almost feels like something is barely poking the inside of the head. I've researched every possible thing I can to figure out what it might be. I have not had sexual contact in about 11 months. I do not have isurance what so ever. So before I blew a lot of money I thought I try this first.
 malaykai - Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:13 am

yes i am also suffering this and have not had any luck with a diagnosis as to what might be causeing this ,,,,seemed to come out of nowhere ,,,maybe thought because excess or too rough masturbation or perhaps whilst receiveing oral sex from girlfriend the teeth are rubbing as they are on the edge of my cirucmsized glans

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here