Question: 22 Year Old Male - How Do I Get Rid Of My Acne?

RichClark - Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Hello, im a 22 year old male STILL getting acne, i have tried every possible cream, face wash and even tablets off my doctor and nothing seems to work.

i wash twice daily with clean and clear daily wash. and i use the clean and clear "rapid action" gel. i shower daily, i eat quite healthy, i don't eat fatty or friend foods, im a bit of a fitness finatic and try to work-out around 4 times a week, and i change my bedsheets every week. So im a hygenic and healthy guy.

Anyway, that combination seems to work better than any other i have tried so far, but i still get spots, its annyoing and its starting to get a little depressing as im suffering from a lack of self confidence.

My initial belief is that i have an over-active gland (i forgot the name of the particular gland)
But i am in DESPERATE need of help, i want to get rid of these spots once and for all, please please help?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:39 pm

These days nobody should have to suffer with acne. There are safe and effective remedies. Please schedule an appointment with a dermatologist so you can put this behind you. But, do know that it is not at all unusual and some women continue to have acne into their 30s, 40s, and 50s. It is not just a teenage condition, food rarely affects it and in spite of all your efforts, as you can see, you still may need some professional help.

In the meantime use products with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, or both!

RichClark - Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:26 am

thanks ill try that, how do i go about getting an apointment with a dermatologist? as im only registered with a doctor, should i get an appointment through him? hes going to get sick of the sight of me, ha, hes already putting me through to a jaw specialist as mines out of place, oh well ill try that :) thanks for the help

|