Question: Acne marks on chest and back and a dark spot on chest.

jaydee305 - Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:36 pm

I get some pimples on my chest and some on my back but on the areas where there is no pimples it has marks on it. Reddish or grayish marks all over making the skin look unclean. Also on my chest about 2 inches above the xiphoid tip area i have this small dark spot that when scratched has a bad smell, almost like puss. It is not a bump, just a dark spot on the skin. Is this treatable? Thank you.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:35 am

I'm afraid it is impossible to diagnose this or tell you if it is treatable from here. You would need to see a doctor for that. But, most acne is treatable so you might like to see a dermatologist about it.

|