Question: Small tiny circular dot on the middle of my upper lip

lie01234 - Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:40 pm

I don't know if the picture show it clearly but the area have small tiny circular dot on the middle of my upper lip. It does not hurt and I don't feel any bump when touching the area. It feels just like the other part of my lip with no discoloration. I have notice this today but it may have been there for a while, not really sure. If anybody have ever seen symptom like this if so do anybody know what it may be?

Image
 John Kenyon, CNA - Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:39 pm

The lesion shows up very well in the image, but I've not seen that before. It doesn't look inflamed, but is interesting enough to suggest you have it looked at by a doctor just to make certain it isn't something either fungal or possibly sun-related. Hard to say, as it's not very pigmented, just looks like the rest of the lip skin tissue. It's probably innocuous, but if it were me I'd feel better knowing for sure.

Please follow up with us as needed. Good luck to you.

|