News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Dermatology Answers List

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: small red spots on arms and legs

irwinfan - Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:41 pm

The back of my upper arms and lower legs are covered in small red spots. The are tiny, but there is hardly any space between then and so hing so many makes them quite obvious. I've had them all my life and my brother and mum have them. Can you tell me what they are and how I get rid of them as they make me very conscious of my body.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:07 pm

User avatar Hello --

This is so unusual in my experience, yet is apparently familial, and I don't want to throw out some pointless answer, so instead I'm going to refer this to the dermatology team in hopes someone will recognize something that just doesn't seem to make any sense to me, yet has to be common to some heritable disorder.

Please check back here in a bit to see if anyone else can advance any ideas.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here