Question: Suffering from Penile Rip & Tear under Glans Penis

Danny of Bronx, NY - Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 am

For well over a year I have been suffering from breakage or rips and tears in the under part of my Glans. I saw my doctor but he could not help, was told to use Lamisil for 2 weeks that it could be a funfal infection. I still am suffering from this; whenever I masturbate or clean i the shower it rips and tears and is painful at that point. Please be as kind to assit me. Its been over a year now with this condition, and it has destroyed my sexual life. Please advise. Thank you
 John Kenyon, CNA - Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Trying to get a better fix on what's going on here, as it seems pretty strange. Does this also happen during intercourse, or just masturbation? And as for cleaning in the shower, do you feel you're being careful, normal or perhaps a little rough in your handling of the apparatus? This still probably wouldn't explain the continued tearing, but it might help to get a little more information. Meanwhile I'll refer this to the dermatology team here and see if anyone has any insights to offer. Please check back in a day or two to see if anyone's advanced any theories. Meanwhile I'll do some research and see what I can come up with. It's just rather strange, on the face of it.
 Danny of Bronx, NY - Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Thank you CNA Kenyon, I will answer your questions first: The tearing also happens after sex {which is mostly penile-anal} and also as or after I have masturated, I don't think I am rough in washing when in shower and use olive oil soap or natural vegatable based soap since I was a teen, I wonder if I may have a fungal infection there or have sensitive skin in that area? Please advise.

|