News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Dermatology Answers List

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: Small pimples on Cap of Penis

jacky85 - Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 am

I am 24 yr guy.
I am having little pimples all around cap of penis.
this is from last 5 yrs
what is this ?
how should i cure this?
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:09 am

User avatar Hello,what you describe are pearly penile papules.These are normal,but enlarged glands.Not a problem.This will not interfere with you anyway.Get reassured.Do let me know if you need more to know.Best wishes.
 jacky85 - Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:47 am

Actually lower edge of cap of penis is all covered by this pimple so it is looking very dangerous so can you tell me how i can cure this?
but it not creating any problem during masturbation.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 am

User avatar Hello,This is a normal thing PPP.You do not get worried by the look.It is not related to masturbation also and not disturbing masturbation or coitus.However you can consult your doctor and get reassured about this.Ok?

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here