Question: Weird Skin problem / fatigue

c4rm0 - Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:53 am

every 3-4 weeks i break out with a red rash / white pus spots above my mouth when i get this i also get a blister / pus spot on the point of my elbow. I also feel very tired and fatigued and have no energy. The symtoms last for about week and then my skin is perfect and my energy levels go back to normal. The symtoms are always the same

I have been to the doctors about this and have had antibiotics for a week which didnt clear it and i have also had blood tests done but nothing was found. The doctors have no clue what it is i really need it sorting as it affects my life pretty bad
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:27 am

User avatar Hello,the features of recurrent oral ulcers with extreme weakness,and folliculits needs one rule out one condition,an autoimmune reaction known as behcet's disease.More common in the Middle east than in USA. Autoimune conditions are said to be reactions of our own tissues to the immune apparatus.Here I am assuming that the ulcers are inside the mouth on the top.If indeed the blisters occur on the outer mouth over the lip,the diagnosis would be of herpes simplex type1 which can cause features mentioned.The earlier condition needs specialist advice wile the later is well controlled with drugs like acyclovir.

|