News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Dermatology Answers List

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: Psoriasis and QuickRelief

slipknot - Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Hi ,, i have Psoriasis since maybe 2 years ,, i have one on my head skin ( under my hair ) ,, and also a new one on my penus ,,

i heard about a cure called QuickRelief and that is very usefull ,,
you can check it on this website :
http://quickrel.com/

so what am asking is ,, is this cure safe ?
can i use it in any spot of my body ? ,, does this cure make any future effects ?!

please help because i really don't like the Psoriasis its getting bad everyday
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:26 am

User avatar Hello,It is very difficult to comment on any product with little or no knowledge about it.Psoriasis as of now can be controlled but we are still quite far away from any cure.Many are able to lead a normal life and the condition goes to remission.Indeed there are alternative forms of treatment like herbal,homeopathy and naturopathy amongst others which have been used in psoriasis.UV Rays of the sun has been in vouge since many years,so is bathing in the dead sea.Coal tar has been the gold standard and even to day has a place in treatment.Stress is another precipitating factor,and thus some drugs act like placebo too.Hope you find this useful.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here