Question: strange hole, exerts strange stuff...

Problem haver - Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:22 pm

I have something wierd in my body, It has been there for about 2 years or something, but I've just seen it today in the mirror,
It's some kind of a hole -4mm Diamter- in my backside, just over the buttocks,
exact position : -
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/613/31914877.jpg
,
for about 1~2 years, It's been exerting some kind of "grey" stuff,
It's some kind of hmmm... like cloth, or cotton,
to know how is it exactly, get a tissue and make it wet, yea It's like that but grey and dry, It's Strange :S ,
all this time, I've been seeing this stuff when I take a shower, It's like textiles, I find like 1 centimeter cube of it in that area,
but I've just seen this hole today, and it seems that it is it which exerts this stuff,
Is this something know or what?? :S

Sorry for the weak language, It's not my language :)
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:38 am

User avatar Hello,The location and the hole and the discharge give a clinical impression of a plinoidal cyst which occurs at tha natal cleft and is supposed to be due to a reaction to hair.This results in a discharge and pus.Another differential diagnosis is a dermoid cyst , a cystic growth from embryonic remnants and would contain sebum,hair,tissues etc.It is very difficult to distinguish one from the other except by biopsy .Treated by surgical removal,it is benign and well treatable.Best wishes.

|