Question: Facial hair problem

cont - Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:06 am

Hi I am having problems in my facial hair underneath my lips and the goatee area it is not growing properly and the hair is very rare at this area but normal in the beared and the moustache so I was wondering if any medicine or could be special food could help to grow more hair at that area. thank you
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:10 am

User avatar Hello,There is lot of variation of hair growth in different races and individuals.Also the variation extends to various ares even in the individual.For example growth of hairs on the pinna of the ears is obvious in the singalese,and bengalis of india.Mongoloid races show less body hair.
The inheritence pattern of these variations are poorly understood while the patterns are recognized.
It is unlikely that one could speed up growth in these specific areas.
 cont - Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Well so there is no specific medicine or creams can be taken to help this type of situation because in other parts of the body it is normal growing just specifically this areas. Thank you
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:27 pm

User avatar Hello,It is nice to see that you have understood the problem and the solution staight.One can nor rule out a better growth in time but then it is spontaneous.

|