Question: Bump on the top back of my head

Rasheed - Sun May 29, 2005 3:37 am

For long time now im having headeache due to a hard bump on the top back of my head and sometimes my eyes get swollen a little bit... pls i need an advice
 Dr. S. Adhikari - Sun May 29, 2005 12:33 pm

Consult a physician first of all. Not all diagnoses can be made by a history and a physical examination is very important.
 GQ_KC - Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:58 am

Hello...im 18 years old. and the past few years i have had these bumps on the back of my head just above my neck. as few years went by, i began peeling the skin off of it..ive kept the skin to see closely what it is....after peeling it, it starts bleeding at times. every time i touch it it feels as if its like a little tiny piece of flesh. i have maby around 10 of them....some are large and noticeable and i have no idea where or how i got them.

people at school and work ask me about it...and i always make up something like, im allergic to something i don't know. No one has ever had this in the family. I am the only one that has it. I can barely cut my hair bald because im scared of people giving me nasty looks.

i went to the doctor few times and he recomend me to go see a dermatologist. ive made an appointment with him next month and i was wondering if i can ask you experts what im facing with ahead of time. Is there a way to get rid of them quick and easy that does not include pain? My mom said to cut them off, but its going to hurt real bad and there will be alot of blood. I sometimes put polysporen on it but it doesent do a thing. i was hoping to get rid of it before it get any worse.

i have some photos for you to check out.

Image
Image
Image
 new_jerrican - Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:46 pm

if u found out what they are, please lemme kno cuz i got the same things too

|