Question: WART??

ibanezjem - Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:55 am

First i want to say Thank You to all the doctors that reply to all of our post, They are great!! Well i noticed a little wart of some kind on my penis about a half inch up from my pubic region, it seems to be a little wart that wont go away. I've been married 4 years now and only been with my wife, so i don't know what to do.If it is something i can take care of on my own i would rather do that. Is it a wart? Its just like a tiny bumb(looks like a wart) my wife thinks it is to. Any reason how i got a wart there? or how i can get rid of it? Any help would be wonderful.. I also want to thank Dr. Tamer Fouad for all his help!!! and advise...
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:25 pm

User avatar ibanezjem,
Thank you for your kind words!
The bump may or may not be a genital wart. The doctor who can tell you best is a dermatologist.

Even if it is a wart, it doesn't mean you caught it via sexual transmission. Warts can appear on fingers, legs, and genitals. I understand your perplexity, but you don't have to worry about that.

I would suggest that you be checked to see if it is a wart. If your wife goes for regular Pap smears, as she should anyway, then she will be checked too.

Whatever the bump is, the doctor can remove it very easily.
Best wishes,

|