News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Dermatology Answers List

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: small spots on skin...worried

edwardk9 - Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:08 pm

Hello everyone.

I don't know if I have always had these or just haven't noticed but lately they have been the cause of much stress.

I have small (really tiny...you have to get close to the skin to see them) dots on my arms and chest. They tend to blanch when you press them and are scattered. They are not raised and do not itch.

I have always had one of these on the palm of my hand and on my thigh - but I have never had so many. I have about 15 small dots near my underarms and 5 on my chest.

IS this something I should be concerned about? I am a student and would go to the doctor but do not have the time nor the money.

I am a 21 year old male in relatively good health.

Thank you in advance.
 edwardk9 - Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:47 am

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
 Puk - Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:48 am

i discovered a rash around and on my testicles but its not only a rash there are marks which look like tiny scabs and when i pick them off they are actually little bugs that are living and have moving legs! help , what are they and how do i resolve this problem
 chambered - Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:19 am

i think i know what your talking about.IM no doctor,but i have a good feeling its not acne.They are little tiny red spots (dots) below the skin it seems.no itch or anything and not too many.i have themon my hands elbows and just found one on my neck.the best way i can put it is they look like someone took a red sharpie and just barely put it to my skin.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here