Question: MY FEET ARE KILLING ME!!!

carpenter - Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:17 pm

I am a 30yr. old carpenter. I have never had anything like this before. It started as a rash on my arch on my left foot. It is now cracking and bleeding. It is also spreading to my hands, arms, back, tops of my feet and my legs. I work outside in the heat everyday. I have been to a gen. pract. the meds. he gave me didnt work so i went to the dermatologist. He said it was a heat rash, however, he only spent five min. with me and just glanced at it. He gave me some sort of shot,some allegra, antifungul pills, and some green ointment. It has been a week and it is getting worse. My feet are starting to bleed. whatever this is , it's eating through my skin on my feet and my fingers. If anyone has a clue as to what this might be PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I'm desperate. I have a family to support and cant take off work.
I cant deal with this pain much longer !!! :( [/b]
 DeLWolcott - Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:50 pm

I suggest taking this problem to your family physician. This sounds like something that could possibly show up in blood testing. I know you don't want to hear this, but you may need to take at least a couple of days off so your feet can be wrapped as they heal. You may NOT have to do this, but prepare just in case. If you have weekends off, get to a physician as soon as you can and start the treatment ASAP.

This is very concerning since it is spreading over your entire body, so please. Even if you have to go to one of the 24-hour clinics to get evaluation started this weekend or whenever you have a couple of days off, it would be wise.

Start with the root of medicine and they can work their way up to the actual diagnosis and treatment. Good luck!

|