Question: rash only on my breasts

lucky13 - Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:42 pm

About 5 days ago I started to get a red, itchy rash only on my breasts. It is no where else on my body. I am not sure if it is a new soap that I started using a week ago, but if it is then why is it not on the rest of my body? This has never happened to me before and I am a little concerned. I did put an anti-itch cream on, but it is not helping. Could this be just a reaction from the soap or is it something else? :(
 dsjeya - Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:48 am

u r having cotact dermatitis,it could be a bra,cream or if sexualy active something from your partner
ruleout fungal infection also