News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Endocrinology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Endocrinology Answers List

Forum Name: Endocrinology Topics

Question: anyone know a good endocrinologist in nacogdoches tx?

MERTON - Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:43 pm

i got gyno and i'm 23. i haven't used roids, except for maybe dhea. i didn't think something i could get from sam's was a roid... but i didn't use it for very long anyway. maybe a month at most.

i found 18 endro docs in my area. are any of them good? should i watch out for any of them?

why the bloody crap do i still have gyno?
also, i've noticed my gain rate isn't what it used to be. in highschool i could gain 10-20 lbs of strength in a single week on squat or dead lift... now.. now it is MUCH slower... i havn't gone up on squat in several months until just last week.. and now i'm weaker on squat than i was in HS... but i am much stronger at dead lift.

also i get stretch mark really easily... they're everywhere.
 MERTON - Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:46 pm

the below is due to the lack of an edit button

MERTON wrote:I got gyno and I'm 23. I haven't used roids, except for dhea. I didn't think something I could get from sam's was a roid... but I didn't use it for very long anyway. maybe a month at most.

how much wil that have effected me?

I found 18 endro docs in my area. are any of them good? should I watch out for any of them?

why the bloody crap do I still have gyno?
also, I've noticed my gain rate isn't what it used to be. in highschool I could gain 10-20 lbs of strength in a single week on squat or dead lift... now.. now it is MUCH slower... I havn't gone up on squat in several months until just last week.. and now I'm weaker on squat than I was in HS... but I am much stronger at dead lift.

also I get stretch mark really easily... they're everywhere.

MERTON - Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:48 pm

(sorry.. i really need to proofread)

so do i have any problems (other than lack of proofreading)? what could they be?

MERTON wrote:the below is due to the lack of an edit button

MERTON wrote:I got gyno and I'm 23. I haven't used roids, except for dhea. I didn't think something I could get from sam's was a roid... but I didn't use it for very long anyway. maybe a month at most.

how much wil that have effected me?

I found 18 endro docs in my area. are any of them good? should I watch out for any of them?

why the bloody crap do I still have gyno?
also, I've noticed my gain rate isn't what it used to be. in highschool I could gain 10-20 lbs of strength in a single week on squat or dead lift... now.. now it is MUCH slower... I havn't gone up on squat in several months until just last week.. and now I'm weaker on squat than I was in HS... but I am much stronger at dead lift.

also I get stretch mark really easily... they're everywhere.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here