Question: Can I fly?!

arrawyn - Sat May 10, 2003 12:59 pm

hi,
I don't know if anyone remembers me but i posted the topic 'a couple of strange symptoms all at once' and a Dr. replied saying to get a thyroid function test.

Well, i went to the doctor and he suspected it might be a thyroid problem, so to do some blood tests (and an ECG). The appointment was for this Thursday the 15th, but unfortunately, thats the day i fly back home to Canada for a month to stay with my parents. I was planning on getting consulted by my doctor over there.

Anyways, I didn't get a chance to tell the doctor i was flying (11 hours).

wil i be okay to fly?

Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sat May 10, 2003 3:22 pm

User avatar Hello arrawyn,
Sure you can fly. Have a nice trip and hope to see you here when you reach Canada.
My best to you.
Dr. Tamer.

|