Question: is it possibe for a 16 year old who is 5 foot 10 inche to6 5

kirk23 - Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:25 pm

im 16 years old and im 5 foot 10 and i really want to grow to be 6 foot 3 and my dream is to make it to the nba and i want to know is there any possible way that i can grow to be 6 foot 3 in height becuase its my dream and i don't want to do nothing else in my life but be a basketball player and i need someones help to tell me what i can do to grow to be 6 foot 3 pease thats all i want and i really need to grow that tall to make it to the nba because i don't have all the skill ike some people that height so please if u know what i can do please tell me and my birthday is jan 16 1993 so im almost 17 and need this info as soon as possibe
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:51 am

I really appreciate your love for the game and desperation to find a berth in the NBA team. Make no mistake about that.
Skeletal growth stops generally between 18-25 years.You are nearly 17 and thus have some growth still left. But how much?? The fact is that the major part of your growth is probably over.Am i aware of any technique to help you?...

Even if i knew such a technique, i doubt very much whether you will be able to make it to the NBA.....Why??
- Millions of others like you will also benefit from my technique
(and grow to be 6' 4" or even taller!!)
- the opponent teams also may find access to my technique (i am fairly generous)and grow to be 7', 8' or even more...so as to force NBA to reconsider its rules and regulations regarding the 'minimum' height requirement!
There are on-going experimental studies to try and make bones grow longer. But the jury is still out!
Please try to be realistic.If you have the talent, NOTHING can stop you!
I can see the amount of love you have for the game.I sincerely wish i could help you. Sorry i am unable to.
I will try my best to find more authentic information on this topic, and if i find any, certainly i will share it with you.Best wishes!

|