News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Endocrinology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Endocrinology Answers List

Forum Name: Diabetes

Question: Hi can someone help me please?

Gazza_man - Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:00 am

If someone said oh I fill ill...Then I would think I would fill ill..Iive got no energy and I have trouble getting to sleep....If I wanted to play football I wouldnt have enough engery to run about playing...Im only 16...i get headaches lightheaded diziness weakness all of my body Neck & shoulder pain & numbness in leg and face..I go to toilet more than i used to...My vision seems to get bad at times...Everyday i wake up ive got a sore throat and a dry mouth......my stomach always hurts when i get up aswell......Does anyone know what this could be
????????
 lt8i6 - Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:59 am

You might have mono
 Gazza_man - Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:25 pm

Anxiety?
 Gazza_man - Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:03 am

Whats mono?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:52 pm

User avatar Hi Gazza_man,
You should get examined by a physician. It would be very difficult to tell from just your symptoms but one possibility that should be ruled out it diabetes.
 dsjeya - Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:40 am

your personal habbits like smoking,alcohal and drugs to help u

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here