News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Endocrinology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Endocrinology Answers List

Forum Name: Endocrinology Topics

Question: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SecondhandRose - Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:16 am

hey ...
help me put PLZZZZ..
im 15 yrs old..
i don't know whats happening to me..
im tensed and depressed all the time..
and because of that i cant rest properly
my head aches all the time..
and the pains are horrible.. !!
my head spins like mad..
i tremble alot!!! i don't know what happenes to me..
and this trembling is not because of cold weather.. because it also happenes in summers.. and this brings me to another problem.. i feel damn cold.. even though i wear 2 sweaters and a jacket.. and socks and all.. but still im like shivering like mad..
another problem is that i feel as if im going crazy.. im hyper sensitive.. another problem is my pulse rate.. and my blood pressure.. one minute my pulse rate would be 108 and the next it would go down to 28... and sometimes my blood pressure feels like it is extremely low.. and sometimes is very high... also.. i get angry very very quickly.. and i don't know what to do about it.. please help me out !!!!!!!!!!!!
 Dr. Russell M - Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:37 pm

User avatar Hi!

And why don't you pay your doctor a visit?

-Bill
 SecondhandRose - Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:10 am

well.. please help me out? i don't know whats going on? ???????
 Dr. Russell M - Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:54 am

User avatar Hi!

Your doctor would be in the best position at helping you out and at explaining what's going on. Your symptoms can be caused by diseases of the thyroid to diseases of the mind or heart. There is no substitute for clinical examination.

Warm regards,

Bill
 SecondhandRose - Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:14 am

:( cant u guys suggest whats up? i mean.. c'mon people help me out.. im desperate !!!! :(
 Dr. Russell M - Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:53 am

User avatar Hi!

I am sorry I could not be of more help. But I did suggest that you could be having some thyroid problems. Panic disorder is one other thing that comes to mind. And did you make that visit to your doctor? I don't know how I can be of help to you if you don't help yourself.

Warm regards,

Bill
 sherri - Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:26 pm

hi, when i was 17 i had some of the same symptoms that you are describing (feeling very cold, moody, i slept alot though, i would wear my winter coat in the house) and i was diagnosed as being aneamic (not sure of spelling) i passed out in a flower shop and went to hospital and my iron level was so low! they put me on a high level of iron and i have not had a problem since. i don't know if this helps but i hope so

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here