News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Endocrinology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Endocrinology Answers List

Forum Name: Endocrinology Topics

Question: night sweats

ibanezjem - Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:45 am

Hi
Twice in the last 2 weeks I have woke up in the middle of the night with my blankets wet from sweat, and I am sweating, when I get out of bed I'm cold. Last night I woke up sweating I had to get another blanket cause mine was wet, then when I fell back asleep I woke up again a little later with the same problem and had to get another dry blanket.
I'm a 30 year old mail(smoker) but I don't rember having this problem before. Please help I have no insurance. So maybe I'm worried for nothing I don't know. Waking up in the middle of the night soaked from sweat freaks me out. I also just quit smoking pot about 3 weeks ago. Yes I feel much better physicly since I quit, would it have something to do with that? Any advice would be nice. Thank You
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:23 am

User avatar Dear ibanezjem,

Your question has been answered under your most recent post.

Thank you very much for using our website http://doctorslounge.com

Yasser Mokhtar, M.D.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here